Vernalis Research approached Douglass Digital via an existing biotech client who recommended Douglass Digital to look at this exciting new website project. Vernalis Research identified a requirement for a brand new website that is mobile friendly, easy to update and designed to show off media-rich content including high quality images and video content.
The existing website was looking tired in comparison to competitor websites, it was also not the easiest to manage and maintain from an administration point of view. The new website is required to have a fast and easy approach to updating and changing website content, some of which is now outdated. The new site was also required to offer improvements in helping the audience find the information they are looking for, easily without having to fight through multiple layers of navigation or getting lost with poor user journeys.
Douglass Digital harnessed the power of WordPress CMS for easy content management to deliver the new Vernalis Research website, the project included the following key deliverables:
- Discovery phase to capture detailed requirements and review the current set of assets available
- Workshop to map out navigational architecture
- A new responsive website design
- WordPress content management system (CMS) for easy content manipulation
- Built with interactive charts and graphs to demonstrate Vernalis’ drug development pipeline