We will listen carefully to your WordPress web design requirements so that we can completely understand your content needs whilst keeping in mind your functional requirements. This way you will get a website and design that work together hand in hand. Providing you with excellent levels of flexibility and control.
Most of the websites we provide use the popular WordPress content management system. WordPress is fantastic because it is incredibly flexible when it comes to providing excellent functionality. There are so many well-supported free and paid for plugins available. It also means we can avoid the difficulties of bespoke software development.
WordPress Web Design
WordPress is incredibly easy to use. We will usually set up a site with a number of pre-configured functions including:
- Image Galleries – so you can easily manage a collection of images
- Yoast SEO plugin – so the site can perform well in search engines
- Contact forms – so visitors can get in touch
- e-Commerce – so you can sell and market your products online, take payments and manage stock and sales performance
- Security – so you can be sure your data is safe and your site will not be hacked
- Blogging – All WordPress websites have a blogging function built in, blogging is excellent for keeping your audience engaged, it is also very handy for SEO!
- Theme management – easy to switch in and out themes, so if you require a design refresh, no problem!
- User management – so you can easily manage permissions for multiple user levels including front end user access rights.
- Comments – so you can flexibly manage user generated content across your entire site.
Page building software
WordPress often comes with page building software empowering users to create in-page templates. Templates often include content elements such as:
- Social media elements
- Video content
- Tabbed content
- Flip boxes
- Accordion content
- Multi column layouts
- Icon boxes
- Count down timers and many more
All templates can be saved for repeated use across multiple pages. Page builders we implement usually come with a number of predefined content templates.
Read our blog about choosing the correct Content Management Systems
For membership solutions visit our membership websites section
Want to discuss your website requirements in more detail? Please don’t hesitate to Contact us