Front End Web Developer – Cambridge
We are seeking a junior to mid-weight front-end web developer to join our growing team. We require an individual who has a solid understanding of the technical doorways and barriers of the web and most specifically, WordPress as a platform.
Our ideal candidate will be confident in the ability to handle the technical and creative aspects of the role. We also would expect the candidate to have very strong customer facing capabilities where they can attend pitches as well as project scoping and design meetings.
If you feel like you are the correct fit and you are looking for a new career please get in touch.
Ideal skills required include:
- A Creative edge, something a little unique, fresh and simple.
- Understanding of the Web and WordPress
- Experience working with WordPress CMS
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Basic understanding of MySQL
- Strong understanding of User experience design, wire-framing prototyping, storyboarding and mood boarding
- Customer facing
Please no agencies at this time.